- The process of hiring and training professional chauffeurs is a long one that starts with an in depth screening into applicants driving history, full criminal background check, and a five panel drug and alcohol pre-screen.
- All chauffeurs are professionally trained by Tom Mazza Consulting (TMC), the most recognized name in the limousine industry.
- After they are hired, all of our chauffeurs go through several hours of classroom training. When they pass the course test upon completion of training, they are then placed in a car with a trainer as an observer for no less than 24 hours of on the road training. Another 12 hours of supervised driving is required before any chauffeur is allowed to transport clients without supervision.
- All chauffeurs are then subject to random drug and alcohol testing during the duration of their employment with Birmingham Limousine Service as well as ongoing training and evaluation.
- All chauffeurs are uniformed in a black suit with white shirt and silver company tie.
- All chauffeurs are groomed to military standards with hair above the collar, no pierced ears, and no visible tattoos.
- All chauffeurs are employees of Birmingham Limousine Service, not independent contractors, and are covered by workers compensation and maintain legal relationships in compliance with state and federal tax laws.
- USDOT - 1085693 |
- MC - 459569 - C |
- PUCO - 154405 - IX |
- PUCO - 154323 - P